Top Point Drives of the Day
- Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri-Honda): 35 points, finishing as part of an AlphaTauri 4-5 after qualifying P12
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing-Honda): 29 points, winning the race after leading only during the final lap in a day-long chase after Lewis Hamilton
- Yuki Tsunoda (AlphaTauri-Honda): 26 points, earning his best-ever finish in fourth to cap his first Formula 1 season
Congratulations to John Lo upon his first Formula 1 Prediction Challenge win! John cruised to an easy victory, taking the season lead after the fourth race and finishing well over 100 points over his closest rival.
Wes earned second place on the season, while Ian’s strong showing in the season’s final race earned him third, just ahead of Danielle. Ian has earned a prize in each of the four years of the F1 Prediction Challenge!
I hope all players enjoyed this Formula 1 Prediction Challenge! and the chance to match wits with other motor racing fans! Thank you for playing! ~ Michael
For download (PDF)
- FIA Formula 1 World Championship Prediction Challenge! 2021
- Formula 1 Prediction Challenge 2021 Driver Statistics
🥇 $35.00 🥈 $24.50 🥉 $10.50